The Mawson Iron Project is a large tonnage, high iron, low impurity magnetite project located in the Mawson Iron Province of north east South Australia. This document aims to provide an up to date compilation of commonly asked questions and answers in relation to the project.
The document is divided into generalised topics as frequently requested by prospective investors and media outlets.
- The Big Picture – Our vision for the Mawson Iron Project - Read More
- Iron Ore and it’s future - Read More
- Geology, mining and beneficiation - Read More
- Infrastructure – The innovative utilisation of proven technologies - Read More
- Social and Environmental Impact - Read More
Should the reader have any further questions or comments regarding the project please feel free to contact us using the details below:
Tel: 08 8427 0516
Fax: 08 8427 0515